Cowgirl Creamery – delicious cheeses from Northern California with a cheese “cult” following. Sure to be a hit at the table! All organic and very limited production
- Mt. Tam – “smooth, creamy, elegant, triple cream; firm, yet buttery with a mellow, earthy flavor reminiscent of white mushrooms”
- Red Hawk – “Aged for 4 weeks and washed with a brine solution that tints the rind a sunset red-orange” $27.99
For more information visit CowgirlCreamery.com
Jasper Hill Farm – a family-owned dairy farm with a herd of 45 pastured Ayrshire cows in Vermont. Andy and Mateo Kehler have been making cheese since May of 2003.
- Harbison – “bark wrapped bloomy-rind with woodsy, sweet, herbal and bright flavors.” Creamy and delicate, aged for 3-6 weeks. -
For more information visit www.cellaratjasperhill.com
- Summer Corn Salad – Cajun-Lime Dressing with Honey $6.99/lb
- Gazpacho – Garlic, Tomato, Cucumber, Red Wine Vinegar – $3.99/lb
- Sautéed Healthy Greens – greens with garlic, white wine & Olive Oil – $8.99/lb
- UPDATE: Raw Milk is back on the shelves!
- STOLLER Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, Oregon - Wine Spectator says: “Light and tangy, with a tangerine note adding interest to the fresh currant fruit.”
- EPOCH Red – 60% Syrah,19% Grenache, 9% Tempranillo, 8% Zinfandel, 4% Mourvedre. Winery Notes: The five different varieties form a cohesive, expressive wine with great texture, length and longevity in bottle.
- PAPPILLON by Orin Swift – LIMITED ALLOCATION – 78% Cabernet Sauvignon, 14% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 2% Malbec, 2% Petit Verdot Winemaker Notes: The entry is intense, yet elegant with loads of boysenberry and dark fruit flavors. Well integrated tannin chains provide for a long, soft finish.
To receive our weekly Rewards Card emails stop by the store and sign up to become a Rewards Card member! For more information visit http://www.seasidemarket.com